French RQ Sources

From: owner-glorantha@hops.wharton.upenn.edu
Date: Wed 08 Feb 1995 - 21:15:37 EET

I am looking for a way to contact Oriflam, the French company which produces RQ/Glorantha material. Can anyone send me an address or help me contact them?

Thanks.

james

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #134

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.