Humakt

From: DAVE.D.A.BOLEYN@msm.bhp.com.au
Date: Mon 13 Feb 1995 - 22:53:17 EET

Refering to a posting in #142 about Humakt and suicide. I was lead to believe that Life was the testing ground for the sons & daughters of Humakt to prove themselves worthy of a place by his side when he leads them off in the final battle against chaos. If this is the case, ritual suicide for a Humakt is a poor choice for redemption seeing how It proves little. I thought maybe join a Humakt group on a suicide mission, like a raid into Dilecties(sp?) Swamp and die so to speak with sword in hand, smiting the enemies of Humakt.

Dave Boleyn