RQ on-line!

From: Robert McArthur (mcarthur@fit.qut.edu.au)
Date: Tue 28 Feb 1995 - 08:00:25 EET

Now I've got your attention...

New, from the people who brought you the big bang, we have the

        searchable RQ/Glorantha archives!

o Someone was asking about the Paps - try searching for the pearls of wisdom   over the ages (well, two years) that have come over the net. o See your name in lights.
o Find out every word Sandy has providentially given us!

Searchable archives of the RQ Digest and Glorantha Digest from mid-1993 to (almost) the present. You need to use the World Wide Web system (Mosaic, Netscape etc) and go to

        http://www.icis.qut.edu.au/~mcarthur/rpg/

Try it out. Tell me what to change to make it easier. Is it useful? bla bla bla.

And remember,

        Any chaos is _all_ chaos!

Robert "Phynaldis" McArthur

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #184

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.