Re: Glorantha Digest V1 #258 (fwd)

From: Majordomo (major@hops.wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue 02 May 1995 - 18:26:29 EEST

Forwarded message:

On Sat, 29 Apr 1995 joe@sartar.toppoint.de (Joerg Baumgartner) wrote:

> > On Fri, 21 Apr 1995 Sandy Petersen <sandyp@idgecko.idsoftware.com> wrote:
> >> Evidently not. I'll be happy to take up this topic off-line.
>
> Where I put it. However, Brent forces me to get public again:

My sincere apologies for bringing the topic onto the list again. I sent that message as private email to Sandy only. I thought I remembered checking to make sure I wasn't accidentally sending it to the list also, but perhaps either Sandy or I goofed and bounced my note to the list address.

At least I wasn't saying anything mean in private email -- I tend not to as a rule, just because of this kind of happening. I'll also mention that I am more ignorant of archery than I am knowledgeable about military history, and so I do appreciate the archery stuff you post. Though I'm a (mild) Gloranthaphile, I like learning "real" stuff from the list as well.

Later...

Brent Krupp (fletcher@u.washington.edu)
"A man's mother is his misfortune, but his wife is his fault."

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #259

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.