ADMIN: Finally got backups off tape

From: Loren Miller (loren@hops.wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed 03 May 1995 - 08:03:14 EEST

I finally found backups and am currently working on recreating the correct versions of all mailing lists. I hope to have this work finished on Wednesday, the 3rd of May sometime around noon. Some of you will discover that you no longer receive mailing lists that you have received for a week or so, others may be returned to mailing lists you thought you unsubscribed from. Please accept my apologies in advance. I now know how to correctly use the program that created this mess, and it isn't the way it's documented to work.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #262

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.