Androgeus?

From: Erik Sieurin (ERISIE@bhs.hb.se)
Date: Wed 03 May 1995 - 12:40:40 EEST

Sorry, ignorance of DP showing, but exactly what is known about Androgeus? I recognize many other names in the current (interesting) Hero discussion, but this guy _really- is a mystery to me (yea, I suppose he is to you all, but you know what I mean). Private e-mail if you think it will clutter the list.

The Bat a hero? Maybe a Superhero?
"Commander, some barbarians have snekaed into Pavis and taken the
governor hostage!"
"Darn! This is too much for us to handle! Light the Bat-signal!"

Sorry, couldnt resist the temptation.....

Erik Sieurin, who wondered mightily where the World-Design list came from but liked it so much he will stay.