Re: PenDragon Pass

From: David Dunham (dunham@hamachi.pensee.com)
Date: Tue 09 May 1995 - 08:32:48 EEST

Mark Sullivan asked

>I am interested in the Pendragon Pass rules used by David Dunham (and
>perhaps others). Is there a copy of the rules or the character conversion
>process available (either published or digested)?

It's available from me -- e-mail <dunham@nw.pensee.com> me your postal address. I have not yet converted it to the Web, but a small amount is available there as part of my Glorantha info: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>.

Character conversion is pretty simple -- take RuneQuest skills and divide by=  5%.