CLIP ART FOR RPGs

From: guy.hoyle@chrysalis.org
Date: Wed 10 May 1995 - 14:42:46 EEST

I am looking for some artwork to use in my RPGs. I am attempting to create something like the Cardboard Heroes that came out several years ago: the drawings end up being about an inch high, depicting a variety of characters in a variety of action poses. Something in a computer graphic format would be ideal, so I can customize them.

Does anybody know of any sources for such figures? I am not a great artist, especially when it comes to drawing the human figure, or I would consider doing them myself. If anyone can recommend any published sources I would consider scanning them.

GUY HOYLE (guy.hoyle@chrysalis.org)
- ---
CMPQwk #1.4 UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY