Beast 'men'

From: DBLIZZARD@delphi.com
Date: Thu 11 May 1995 - 05:32:36 EEST

Sandy says:
> >Other than Centaurs, Satyrs, Minotaurs, and Manticores, what types
> >of beast men are found in Genertela?
> Baboons and Ducks are commonly counted as beast men, too.
> Not counting baboons and ducks, probably 95% of all beast men in
> Dragon Pass stem from one of the four varieties you named. In
> Seshnela, it's probably down to 85% or so.

     Also I believe KoS mentions a foxwoman race as a common creature in Beast Valley.

                    David A Blizzard

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #273

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.