Free-forms/LARPs

From: richardc@sypte.co.uk
Date: Thu 11 May 1995 - 15:00:07 EEST

I think I've mentioned in previous postings that I'm involved in fifteenth century re-enactment in the UK. At present I'm organising an event (based on a medieval fair) which probably has much in common with the kind of free form I believe has been run at various RQ conventions. I'd appreciate any input from the organisers of these and/or a chance to exchange ideas - I guess by private email as the Glorantha content is nil.
Richard Crawley
richardc@sypte.co.uk