The Cow People

From: David Dunham (dunham@hamachi.pensee.com)
Date: Sat 13 May 1995 - 01:42:00 EEST

Does anyone know the correct spelling of the Ralian cattle hsunchen? In the Broken Council Guidebook it's both "Bemori" and "Bemuri." I think the former appears more often, but we have so many "-ori" already I'd like to use the latter.

(I'm being arm-twisted into coming up with a First Age Ralios scenario for our little Pacific Northwest convention. Presumably the noble but primitive hsunchen will have to fend off the greedy, sophisticated Theyalans of the Council.)