campaigns on the web

From: Loren Miller (loren@hops.wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed 17 May 1995 - 20:38:10 EEST

I've been mightily entertained by reading David Dunham's and Bryan Maloney's campaign summaries et al on the web and wondered who else out there has written up their campaigns in any computerized text form? Thought about putting it on the Web? Need a site? I can't offer you an account but I'll put your stuff if you need it. And if you don't need a site, just point me to the one you're already using and I'll add a pointer on my page:

   http://hops.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/rolegame.html