More Glorantha on the Web

From: Loren Miller (loren@hops.wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Sat 20 May 1995 - 00:06:40 EEST

I've started to put up information about my campaign in carmania. Look for it at the Web site mentioned at the end of the digest.

... Okay, I'll put it here too.

   http://hops.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/rolegame.html

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #286

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.