Re: Soldiers of the Red Moon on the Horizon

From: Trystero... (wire@trystero.iii.net)
Date: Mon 22 May 1995 - 18:57:19 EEST

"Soren Petersen" <petersen@inet.uni-c.dk> writes:

>Well, it looks like "Soldiers of the Red Moon" is about to hit the
>stores soon-ish. I got a copy of Game Shop News #40* today,
>and there it was:
>
>* The Game Shop News checklist is "a list of the games scheduled to come
>out in the next forty-five days. Some products may be rescheduled at the
>last minute".

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I called Avalon Hill to ask about this, and the person I spoke to quoted me a release date of "early '96." I hope she's wrong, but I'm not going to hold my breath in the meantime...

doug

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #289

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.