#287, Soren & Soldiers

From: SogCity@aol.com
Date: Tue 23 May 1995 - 18:48:27 EEST

Soren altruistically published a note from "The Game Shop News" about Soldiers of the Red Moon being published Real Soon Now, like in the next 45 days.

Sorry to say, but don't believe it.

I'm the developer, and I don't have a completed manuscript. If I had finished all my edits, gotten all the interior art taken care of, and already shipped it to Avalon Hill, _then_ I might think it would be out in 45 days.

I have no idea when it will be done. Game shop news must be picking up the date originally proposed by AH.

Mike Dawson

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #290

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.