Re: Humakti geas

From: Soren Petersen (petersen@inet.uni-c.dk)
Date: Wed 24 May 1995 - 11:18:53 EEST

The writers and developers of SotRM depress me by declaring that Game Shop News is misinformed.

To qoute my favourite Simpson: Doh!

David Cake and his geas-happy Humakti: I would suggest that a Sword (already tithing 90% of his income) can only take this geas once, thereby donating all his income to the cult. A tithe of 180% borders on the bizarre.

Us poor danes tithe around 50% of our income to Gowjum, the tax collector's cult :(

The whole concept of Humakt being fixated on mere money seems wrong to me.

Skaal!

Soren Petersen