A cut in Time

From: John Leske (J.Leske@ctin.adelaide.edu.au)
Date: Thu 01 Jun 1995 - 11:02:18 EEST

Hi all,

I went looking through the archives for some information, and found the same question asked in 1993, but no answer that I could see.

The Big Question: What are the names of the tribes of Sartar? If you know that, can you say where they are located? A number of Heortland tribes have been mentioned recently, is that the whole list?

Regards,

John

For a minor cultural difference between USA and Europe/Oz, the circumcision discussion seems to have touched a nerve!