Esrolian Humakti

From: crhutchinson (crhutchi@facstaff.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed 07 Jun 1995 - 09:31:20 EEST

        Peter Michaels' (#299) description of Humakti Hearts and differing codes of conduct for different Humakti regions was _most_ interesting; how about Esrolia? I'm wondering whether there'd even be close to one code prevalent due to the factionalism inherent there. What digest was this first discussed in? I'd love to hear more. And yes, IMO, such things are best done through roleplaying; but since I don't have or use any info on passions or personality traits I can't comment on that part of Peter's entry.

                                --JR Hutchinson