Re: Tribes of Sartar

From: David Dunham (dunham@hamachi.pensee.com)
Date: Wed 07 Jun 1995 - 23:01:19 EEST

John Hughes lists the tribes of Sartar as

>Amad, Aranwyth, Bachad, Balkoth, Balymr, Cinsina, Colymar,
>Culbrea, Dinacoli, Ducks, Dundealos, Enstalos, Kheldon, Kultain,
>Lismelder, Locaem, Maboder - Wulfsland, Malani, Princeros,
>Sambari, Sartar Royal House, Sylangi, Telmori, Torkani, Tovtaros,
>Tres, Vantaros, Wind Children.

You made what (according to Greg) is the most common mistake: leaving out the Pol Joni. I'd also greatly wonder that the Royal House is a tribe. Heck, if Temertain is the best that can be found, I'd greatly wonder that they're even a bloodline (as its sense as an operating kinship group).

>(For the sake of completeness, circa 1624, you can add the non-
>tribal regions of Sun County, Duke Jomes' lands, and Baron
>Samuel's lands.

That's "Sanuel." He was apparently a player character, played by Tom Holsinger.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #306

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.