Peoples Front of Sartar

From: David Cake (davidc@cs.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Thu 15 Jun 1995 - 05:33:12 EEST

>I would also include "Life of Brian" - one of the best (and funniest)
>views on the Roman (Lunar) occupation and rival rebel groups.

        I have to (with slight embarrassment) agree. Has appeared in my campaign several times "So what have the Lunars ever done for us?" " well, theres the aqueducts" ....etc. and "these people called the Lunars, they go the house?".

        Cheers

                David

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #314

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.