Life of Brain

From: Troll (Troll@nochet.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu 15 Jun 1995 - 22:09:46 EEST

Oh god yes, as Nick and I muttered at the Jonstown LARP in Berlin, what have the Lunars ever done for us, crucified the Humakti, exiled the Storm Bulls...

Other humour can be very good, with my favourite game being a D&D game some million years ago with a poncy elf, a giant and so much booze that in the end it turned into a long running Monty Python sketch.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #315

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.