Vampires

From: Nils Weinander (niwe@ppvku.ericsson.se)
Date: Tue 20 Jun 1995 - 09:28:26 EEST

Curtis:
>My view exactly. I think the first "vampires" were/are Brithini with the
>Vows Don't work magic in Sunlight, Don't ingest any other food but
>Blood, Don't cross running water, etc.

Peter M:
>But Vampires are strongly interested in Sex which is antithetical to the
>Brithini!

Which of course makes the first vampires Brithini who got interested in sex and other unwholesome activities which started their aging. To stop growing old they _had to_ turn themselves into vampires. A vampire may be an undead abomination, but at least it doesn't grow old, which is after all teh most horrible thing a Brithini can imagine.

And now for something completely different. A Carmanian question for Loren and Nick who knows them well. Do the Carmanians use straight swords or are they lunarized enough to have turned to the scimitar?

Nils W				| I'm not ugly
Office: niwe@ppvku.ericsson.se	| I'm visually challenging
Home: nilsw@ibm.net