Glorantha Digest V1 #324

From: jed@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Date: Thu 22 Jun 1995 - 00:18:26 EEST

D.Schubert writes:
> Does anyone have information on Sartarite/Orlanthi wedding
> practices/marriage contracts or where I could find out such info?

There's an essay on the various types of marriage practice in `The Report on the Orlanthi' section of King of Sartar.

Also good is John Hughes' article on clan lineages from Tales 11. It contrasts Doraddi practices with Orlanthi practices.

Jim.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #325

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.