RuneQuest 4, and how it doesn't fit here.

From: Carl Fink (carlf@panix.com)
Date: Sun 25 Jun 1995 - 07:21:14 EEST

Soren Petersen wrote:

>(Oliver Jovanovic, Michael McGloin - are you reading this?)

Oliver reads this list, but is currently too busy to stay current. Will I do? I think anything about the draft would be inappropriate here, and more appropriate on the RQ-RULES list, which I know Oliver is following. As I posted a couple of days ago, the current version is less Glorantha-based than the previous playtest version.