Yep, light is the circle

From: Scott Haney (scotty@olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us)
Date: Fri 30 Jun 1995 - 02:38:09 EEST

& Er, Light is the circle isn't it? Or have I been gregged by Lords of
& Terror? (I don't have it yet).
&
Not to worry, you haven't been Gregged yet. The light rune is indeed the circle (as opposed to the 'dot'). But is the illusion rune always three 'dots,' or can it also be three tiny circles? Somehow, I've gotten that circle idea planted in my mind, and it's probably wrong, but there you have it.

Incidentally, those of you who haven't checked out the RuneQuest web sites should. They're all excellent.

End of Glorantha Digest V1 #334

RuneQuest is a trademark of Avalon Hill, and Glorantha is a trademark of Chaosium. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.