[Glorantha]Re: Kultaniland

From: <Kmnellist_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:11:42 EST

In the boardgame scenario "Careless Tork Costs Lives" I assigned hexes to the various clans of Heortlings that might be involved in the Tarsh Civil War. I think this is available somewhere.

Obviously neither official contempary or official, but it makes you realise that hexes can be rather inaccurate for clan definitions. (perfect for quarrelsome quivini to argue about)

KEith