Re: [Glorantha]Awareness Issue

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 23:49:08 +0000

In message [Glorantha]Awareness Issue, Simon Phipp writes
> "Masters
>of Luck and Death is the only RUNEQUEST supplement out this week" was their
>reply.

For many people, the terms Runequest and Glorantha are interchangeable. My mum would call it all "D&D" anyway!

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |