Re: [Glorantha]Oasis folk

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 04:41:25 -0600

Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> Joerg Baumgartner:
>
>> The Golden Age folk of Prax (the Tada-shi) did have agriculture or
>> horticulture, and therefore the need for appropriate spirits.

I thought that agriculture and horticulture were unnecessary during those days? You could drop a seed to the ground and you'd have to jump back because the seed grew so fast.

Of course, there are the troublesome ruins of irrigation canals that you sometimes find along the Zola Fel, IIRC from Borderlands, so SOMEBODY was practicing agriculture at some time in Prax.

Guy

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Fri 13 Feb 2004 - 03:09:59 EET