[Glorantha][gta-observer] Issaries email unavailability

From: <gta-observer-admin_at_rpglist.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:27:53 +0000

Greetings to the Tribe!

Those pesky gremlins are really at it this week! Following up on my message yesterday, Verio has once again messed up our mail system. This time, we lost not only all mail sent since yesterday evening, but also all mail stored online for the last week. And they still haven't restored the web site to what it was Monday before all this happened.

Given their track record so far (this is the third such interruption of service), I have little hope that they will resolve this easily, quickly, or completely. As such, our plans to migrate to a new webhost have accelerated, and we will be working on it this weekend and early next week. We have some technical issues to resolve, but should then be able to move forward fairly quickly.

To help save on lost emails, we ask that you not email any glorantha.com address for the next few days, until we can get the site migrated and the DNS changes propagated throughout the internet. (This includes not using the mail form on the site, which we will try to disable for the time being. If we can.) We will send out a notification and post a message on the web site when this has been completed.

In the meantime, if you have urgent business, you can reach me at
<glorantha_at_hotmail.com>. If you sent any emails this week to any
glorantha.com address, and think it is possible we didn't receive them, please email this address immediately if it is urgent, or resend the message to its original recipient once we have ourselves established with a new web hosting service.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope to get back to business soon.

Cheers,

Stephen

Stephen Martin
<glorantha_at_hotmail.com>

Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest, roleplaying in Glorantha

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed Marketplace. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sat 28 Feb 2004 - 06:56:18 EET