Re: [Glorantha]Retrofitting Fimbulwinter

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:25:39 +0000 (GMT)

> We "know" what happened, but If I were an Orlanthi I
> would not mention that my God and Goddess were
> "dead", even for a short time.

Good point, but surely the slight cold snap would be noticed? And a major battle?

BTW, do we have any feel for what culture Denseros is actually from? I get the impression he's not Orlanthi: it's the way he describes the LBQ as something that happens to others, not something he experiences himself every Sacred Time. But so far that's only a gut feeling. Ideas?

Does he ever say "we", not "they"?

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sat 27 Mar 2004 - 07:02:09 EET