[Glorantha]Re: Densesros

From: Jerome Blondel <jeblondel_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 02:38:34 +0200

Thursday 01 January 1970 00:59, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org: Joerg

> > Jane Williams

> >> Was he? That's great, where did you find it?
> >
> > Just an idea for the apparent absence of Fimbulwinter.
> > I don't know if that would explain it very well though,
> > because Denseros' work seems to be based on reports given
> > to him by his lord, not his own experience.
>
> It is quite possible that Densesros lived in or near Sikithi Vale,
> debated territory between Tarsh and the Grazers. After Jandetin's
> role in the victory over Pharandros and Moirades it is possible that
> it fell back to Grazer control in 1630, leaving Densesros some 10
> years to ingratiate himself to Varnatol.

Possible. What about the two different accounts of Argrath's reign of peace and Karndaro's kingship, on the one hand, and Jandetin's death at Yoran and Lunar terror thereafter, on the other hand? Why would he make such a contradiction in his book?

Jerome

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Mon 05 Apr 2004 - 06:56:49 EEST