[Glorantha]Heroquestiong made clear

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:31:36 +0300 (EEST)

Me
:> Having seen an interesting location while performing the quest, the
:> location is still there for me, without the trappings of the Heroquest.

Greg
:Yep. Just watch out that you don't meet yourself an an opponent!!

Excellent! I'll have to remember that one.

Thank you Greg, and everyone. I feel much better about running HQ:s already. Most illuminating.

        -Mikko, the Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Fri 09 Apr 2004 - 06:56:59 EEST