[Glorantha]A stupid question that I'm sure has been answered before

From: Kevin J.Maroney <kjm_at_panix.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:58:31 -0400

Why is the sky blue?=20

I mean, it is--we can see it clearly behind Jar-Eel and Gunda on the cover of the Dragon Pass gazetteer, among many other places. But the sky is the source of Fire, and most of the other Fire gods are yellow or red. Why is the sky so different from His sun? Is there a myth I've not seen, or forgotten?=20

--=20

Kevin J. Maroney | kjm_at_panix.com
Games are my entire waking life.

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Mon 12 Apr 2004 - 06:56:31 EEST