Re: [Glorantha]Re: Gibberish

From: DreadDomain <dreaddomain_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:05:25 -0400

Well I guess it is a matter of taste. I always prefered do-karal over jack-o-bear, aramite over tusk rider, uz over troll, aldryami over elf, durulz over duck...

I never liked the generic names. There are just too boring. I am mean I can play dwarves in a gazillion different games but only one has mostali. ----- Original Message -----