[Glorantha]Sedenya's journey

From: Paul Chapman <estarriol_at_estarriol.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 18:47:14 +1000

Hi Folks,

One thing that I can't find in writing anywhere (maybe I'm not looking hard enough) is the complete myth of Sedenya's journey - i.e. her life story starting from being a daughter of yelm in the heavens down to Gerra in hell and up again.

I've heard Greg tell this a couple of times, and it was beautiful, resonant and very moving, but I can't find it in writing anywhere. Has it ever been written down in it's full form? The closest I can find is on Nick Brooke's site at http://www.btinternet.com/~nick_brooke/moonie/7moons.htm - is there anything more complete than this that tells it as a journey?

Incidentally, are the 7 moons on that page the offically accepted aspects of Sedenya now? When I've heard it before (and this could just be hazy memory on my part) Rashorana wasn't a distinct aspect, but Naveria was.

All clarification and guidance appreciated as always.

Cheers,
Paul C

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Thu 06 May 2004 - 06:57:03 EEST