[Glorantha]Re: Myth-making

From: Jerome Blondel <jeblondel_at_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 02:33:29 +0200

On the subject of Myths, Heroquest and Time, having caught up with the recent digests, I think I will stop pulling the rope :) I'll go for the simple way. So heroes (as opposed to gods who are bound by the Compromise) can bring myth into the world of Time, which can then be heroquested.

Jerome

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Fri 07 May 2004 - 06:56:46 EEST