[Glorantha]Re: Mythmaking

From: <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 18:41:18 +1000

G'day,

>Did Greg create Argrath's Ulerian (nowadays,
>probably Helerite) general to follow Ambrose
>Burnside's (a US Civil War general famous for
repeatedly Snatching Defeat From The Jaws Of
>Victory) Path, but with a successful result?
>Or is that too much of a stretch?

Seems to me GWB has taken his nation on an accelerated "Apocalypse Now Vietnam-quest, where one year in the old myth seems to be taking a month or so this time round. We've just reached the bit where we learn what Col. Kurtz has been up to.

MOB This message was sent through MyMail http://www.mymail.com.au

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sun 09 May 2004 - 06:56:49 EEST