[Glorantha]Tolat and the Gloranthan sky

From: Darran <darransims_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 23:26:35 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-05-15-2320.

Mikko Rintasaari wrote:
> :David asks:
> :According to Elder Secrets, Tolat is in the sky for 2 weeks, then
> :absent for 2 weeks. Is there a source for the exact cycle? (It would
> :be the same each year, since the Gloranthan year has an even number
> :of weeks.) For example, is he absent during Sacred Time and present
> :the first two weeks of the year?
>=20
> I've taken ansvers to questions like that from the excellent =
gloranthan
> sky simulation that (hopefully still) is to be found somewhere in the =
web.
> I can't check it now, but somebody can hopefully supply a URL.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1394/ephem.html

I can not get my M$ internet explorer to open this page at the moment = but I am sure someone with a reliable computer may get it working. Excuse me while I patch my computer together with Gaffa tape.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com