[Glorantha]Shargash in flip flop scandal!

From: <Kmnellist_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:41:36 EDT

In a message dated 15/05/04 11:27:36 GMT Daylight Time, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes:

No, if it were _precisely_ two weeks, the cycle would 'flip-flop' between even and odd years, since G. doesn't have a number of weeks divisible by 4.

Cheers,
Alex.

Now I feel really silly. I'm not sure whether to thank you or berate your pedantic accuracy.
Keith

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Mon 17 May 2004 - 06:26:26 EEST