[Glorantha]Re: Phases of the moon

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:43:18 +0200

Mikko 'n' Alex :

The obvious answer to this is that moonbeams are heavier the closer you are to the Moon, so that they "bend" down to the ground. In effect, from Glamour you can see the Moon at nearly a 90 degree angle ! ;-)

>I agree that 'bendy light' is a horrible account, but are you seriously
>suggesting that Glorantha ought to simply not to have a horizon?

The laws of perspective ensure that she does have one, without any need to use a 'bendy light' "explanation".

Julian Lord

--
"Hmmm, I've heard of other powers.

... Real Life ?"