[Glorantha]Turning the shadow

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:29:12 +0300 (EEST)

I suppose it ultimately boils down to whether one wants the shadow to turn and Fufelzas face to be different in every part of the Empire or not.

Apparently the light/shadow modelling (as described in TotRM earlier) isn't all there is, and strange exceptions are used to patch it up.

I still say it's very confusing, and the current description is missing some important cogs and gears, but I'll let it be for now.

Some people seem to hold this model very dear,

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.