[Glorantha]Re: Tentacles

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 19:54:56 -0700 (PDT)

If any of you should happen to meet Arthur Petersen (Sandy's eldest male spawn), make sure to ask him how his character, Swissboggler, recently became female and received a chaos feature. (He won't be able to tell you, but ask anyway.) He's been away for a while, so we've been playing his character for him. He has terrible fears of what we've done to poor Swissboggler in the interim. We need his chain thoroughly yanked before he returns home and uncovers the awful truth.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger. http://messenger.yahoo.com/