[Glorantha]The Moon

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 20:55:57 +1200

Joerg:

>Greg repeatedly told us
>on conventions that inside the Glowline the moon appears to have reached
>its designated position in Buserian's Frame.

Which would mean that NW of the Crater and facing the City, the Moon would appear behind you. I recall Alex once wondering what would happen if, for example, one crossed from the western reaches (outside the glowline and thus the Moon is in the direction of glamour) into the heartlands (where the moon is in the direction of the NW).

--Peter Metcalfe

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Wed 26 May 2004 - 07:00:38 EEST