[Glorantha]Avalon Hill RQ font

From: Erik Brickman <drakfisk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:21:10 +0200

Hello!

My name's Erik Brickman, and I live in Sweden, Europe. I have a question: the font style of the lettering on the box front of Avalon Hill's version of RQ (RQIII), what is that? I mean what font is the text "Runequest" written in? Does anyone know?

Please help!

Kindest regards, Erik Brickman.

Chatt: Träffa nya nätkompisar på Habbo Hotel http://habbohotel.msn.se/habbo/sv/channelizer

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Fri 04 Jun 2004 - 06:57:01 EEST