[Glorantha]Tentacles Monstrous report

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:03:06 -0700

I've posted a report on my trip to Tentacles at <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/tentacles2004/>, complete with photos. To summarize: it's still a ton of fun! Thank you, Fabian, for inviting me as a guest; Daniel, for the mug; and the whole Tentacles team for putting on the convention!

--

David Dunham