RE: [Glorantha]GTA library

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 17:29:12 +0100

> On another point, I am assuming that the request not to "discuss the
> particulars of these texts on mailing lists" does not extend to
> admitting that a piece of information exists in the GTA
> library.

I can think of specific cases where a bit of info I've been given by Issaries would fall foul of that - just admitting that it existed would be BAD. I have no idea whether this applies to anything in the GTA library, not being any sort of member, bu I suggest you revise your assumption until proved otherwise.