[Glorantha]Foot in Mouth Disease

From: <mcaveney_at_valinet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:10:25 GMT

First of all, let me apologize for bringing the subject up in the first place.  I never meant to disclose anything I may or may not have seen in the GTA archives
- I honestly misremembered on this one. I can only blame it on middle age memory
loss. Thank goodness I don't work for the CIA.

Secondly, let me reassure folks that they're not missing anything vital if they don't have access to the GTA archives. When I first signed up I did read every document on the website. They were interesting, but you're honestly not missing anything you NEED to know. Please don't feel left out or allow paranoia to fill in the blank spaces.

Sorry,

Pete McAveney

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Tue 08 Jun 2004 - 06:56:37 EEST