[Glorantha]Emperor Yanoor and his Utuma

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 01:17:07 +0900

Hello, friends beyond oceans and seas, after relatively long separation:

I don't think many of you agree with me, but this is my opinion about Yanoor and his "failure" against "Western Barbarians".

Emperor Yanoor and his Utuma
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/YanoorUtuma.htm

Sincerely:
TI

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sun 13 Jun 2004 - 06:56:29 EEST