[Glorantha]Web sites, links

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:01:49 +0100

A point of information for anyone who links to my web sites.

The old, Nildram one, is now DEAD. Not only do I not control it (that went a couple of years back when I stopped paying them money), the pages have been deleted.

The new site starts here:
http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/index.cfm

Recent additions, transferred from the old site, are linked to from the "research" page at http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/research.cfm , with the Kallyr section (pre-HQ) being the main one people had been asking for.

If there's anything else you'd like transferred from my copy of the old site, please ask and I'll try to get a hit-list organised.

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sun 20 Jun 2004 - 06:56:26 EEST