[Glorantha]Re: Jar-eel's death

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:56:16 -0700 (PDT)

Peter, responding to me:

> > If Jar-eel survives having her heart torn out
> > (as she must in some sense, because she shows
> > up at Dwernapple or whenever it was that she
> > and Annstad met),
>
> Not necessarily. [snip]

Peter has Knows KoS 10W2, compared to my 14, so I'll not argue. I don't have the book handy, but his reasoning seems pretty sound. As I said, I was really suggesting YGMV fodder, not canon.

But . . .

> This suggestion has the advantage in that it
> doesn't require a wimpy allegorical
> interpretation of JarEel's heart,

Wimpy? Come over here and say that. In the immortal Curly's words, "Woob woob woob."

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages! http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail